With the prize, BCSDH would like to acknowledge leaders who:
- have done most in their own field and beyond to increase the contribution of business to addressing sustainability challenges along the SDGs, and who have played an appropriate role regarding living in a more sustainable world,
- contributed to protecting jobs, employees and supply chains and supported the relaunch of the economy in an innovative, exemplary, and outstanding way during this atypical economic situation,
- represent responsible and sustainable thinking, not only at work but also in other areas of their lives.
- Application/ nomination: 31 July 2021, 23:59
- Notification the finalists: 11 September 2021
- Announcement of the results and award-giving ceremony at BCSDH Business lunch on 7 October 2021
Following receipt of nominaption a confirmation email will be sent.
The application form can be filled online, but it is possible to cancel the filling in, even to continue from another computer.
Deadline for submission of final online applications: 31 July 2021 at 23:59