With the prize, BCSDH would like to acknowledge leaders who:
- have done most in their own field and beyond to increase the contribution of business to addressing sustainability challenges along the SDGs, and who have played an appropriate role regarding living in a more sustainable world,
- contributed to protecting jobs, employees and supply chains and supported the relaunch of the economy in an innovative, exemplary, and outstanding way during this atypical economic situation,
- represent responsible and sustainable thinking, not only at work but also in other areas of their lives.
- Application/ nomination: 15 August 2020, 23:59
- Notification the finalists: 11 September 2020
- Announcement of the results and award-giving ceremony at BCSDH Business lunch on 8 October 2020
The terms and conditions of the application can be downloaded here: BCSDH Change Leader Award 2020 INFO
The application file can be downloaded here: BCSDH Change Leader Award 2020 nomination sheet
An electronically completed application form should be uploaded to the registration sheet below. (Name of the uploading: candidatefirstname_candidatelastname_chl_award_2020.xls) 15 August 2020, 23:59
Following receipt of nominaption a confirmation email will be sent.
F.A.Q about Change Leader Award is available.