CEO Roundtable Discussions 2019 – Water
The Business Council for Sustainable Development in Hungary (BCSDH) cordially invites the company leaders of its member orgaisations to the Action 2020 CEO Roundtable focusing on Water.
Aims of the CEO Roundtables:
- Discuss BCSDH’s recommendations and actions for the business sector with CEOs,
- Identify scale up business solutions and actions that supports the Water goals of Action 2020 program.
The roundtable discussions will be covering three main areas:
- On the verge of a water crisis: What can companies do?
- How can corporate water management support the climate adaptation of the organization?
- Business opportunities in water management co-operations
Date & Time: we offer four different dates. We kindly ask you to choose the most convenient one:
- 14th May, 15:00-17:00, LeasePlan (1113 Budapest, Bocskai út 134-146.) - In Hungarian
- 29th May, 15:00-17:00, Szentkirályi-Kékkúti (1117 Budapest, Neumann János u. 1. Infopark) - In Hungarian
- 3th September, 15:00-17:00, Future FM (tbc) - In Hungarian
- 19th September, 15:00-17:00, Zwack (1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 26.) - in English
The invitation is intended for the company leaders of BCSDH. To ensure a fruitful discussion, number of places are limited to 15 participants. A first come – first served principle will be applied.
Preliminary materials will be sent out two weeks before the event.
To guarantee a seat, please register before 7th May at Zsófia Galambosné Dudás, Head of Corporate Programs (email@example.com).