Circular Economy – your gateway to sustainable and profitable business
The Green Deal is one of the EU’s biggest projects in its history. It represents both threat or a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs. One of the main pillars of the European Green Agreement is the Circular Economy ( CiE ) that brings a competitive advantage, new customers and increases efficiency.
What can I do today to profit tomorrow?
Our team will guide you on your circular journey – listen to your needs, provide you with expertise, tools and recommendations.
We focus on 4 main sectors:
- food and packaging
Problems we solve:
1. low number of professionals in the field of CiE and their concentration in the capital cities
2. economic activities related to circular economy are mostly of the low value added
Project Circular Regions:
The main objective of the project is to establish collaboration among organizations that are members of the circular economy platforms in Hungary and Slovakia in order to enhance transition to a more circular economy in the cross-border regions.
We aim to achieve the main objective via accomplishing the following specific objectives:
1. Getting a better understanding of the potential for transition to a more circular economy in selected sectors in the cross-border region
2. Capacity building and joint development of services
3. Making the services supporting transition to a more circular economy available in the regions
Project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.