CEMBUREAU, the European Cement Association, invites you to its upcoming webinar – A Circular & Carbon Neutral Europe: Role of Co-processing – on 18 May at 11am-12:30pm. In order to join, please REGISTER HERE.
Co-processing is a process through which the European cement industry replaces fossil fuels by non-recyclable waste and biomass waste. As such, it offers a key opportunity to reduce CO2 emissions from cement production whilst using a fully circular approach to waste.
The webinar will focus on promoting the cement industry’s use of co-processing, how it works and what types of waste streams are covered, its benefits for Europe and the industry, and what policies – at both EU and national level – are needed to further encourage it.
It will provide an informative, interactive & dynamic panel discussion, led by experienced moderator, Katrina Sitchel, and will include the following speakers:
- Sussan Pasuki, Senior Alternative Fuels Manager, HeidelbergCement
- Dr. Renato Sarc, Montan University, Leoben, Austria
- Sigrid Hams, Association for the Secondary Fuels and recycled wood (BGS), Germany
- William Neale, Adviser for Circular Economy, DG Environment, European Commission (invited)
- Koen Coppenholle, CEO of CEMBUREAU
We hope you can join us for what will be an engaging and timely discussion!