Let us draw your attention to the 2016 Call for Proposal of the European Union’s LIFE Programme published recently on the European Commission’s LIFE website (http://ec.europa.eu/environment/life/).
LIFE is the EU’s financial instrument supporting environmental, nature conservation and climate action projects. The Programme contributes approximately €63,6 million to the Climate Action Subprogramme in 2016 in all EU member states.
– Priority areas: Climate Change Mitigation, Climate Change Adaptation, Climate Governance and Information;
– Amount of LIFE contribution available: the average grant for project varies between EUR 500,000 and 3,500,000; the maximum rate of LIFE contribution is 60% of the total budget of the project;
– In kind contribution: minimum 40%;
– Submission and evaluation of LIFE proposals are independent from the Hungarian Government, however at the Ministry of National Development and the Ministry of Agriculture there are appointed government officials supporting LIFE project generation (contacts available in the files attached);
– Mode of submission: to the European Commission (EASME) via e-Proposal;
– Deadline for submission: 7 September 2016.
Teh description can be downloaded from here.