This full-day course in Budapest will focus on key concepts of green building design and how to define green workspace.
What is a green workspace and why should company owners, interior designers and facility managers deal with this concept? This course explains key concepts of green building design and how to define green workspace. It shows through practical examples the benefits of greener workspaces for all stakeholders and how to green an existing workspace. The course aims to give an understanding of the role of the green work space in the big picture of green building, climate change and the shift to a green economy. This course will be in English.
DATE: TUESDAY October 6th 2015
TIME: 8:30 – 17:00
VENUE: SIEMENS Conference Center
ADDRESS 51-57. Gizella út 1143 Budapest
- Understand the characteristics and benefits of green workspaces
- Explore ways of greening office spaces and find out how it improves wellbeing and productivity
- Learn about ways of saving costs through operating a sustainable work environment
- Understand the key concepts of green building design
- Define the green workspace
- Understand the benefits of greener workspaces for all stakeholders
- Identify key concepts in designing a green workspace
- Identify key concepts in greening your existing workspace
- Understanding the role of the green work space in the big picture of green building, climate change and the shift to a green economy
- Welcome & Registration
- Why green building
- The green workspace – what is it?
- The benefits of a green workspace
- Lunch & Siemens green roof tour
- Making the case for green workspaces
- Characteristics of a green workspace
- Designing a green workspace
- Greening your existing workspace
- The green office inside
- What’s next
COURSE INSTRUCTOR: The course will be led by US green building construction professional and certified instructor, Joseph Marfi, LEED AP and Director of Sustainable Design & Construction for Turner Construction. Mr. Marfi is a native Hungarian, trained as an Architect, and has decades of field experience as a general contractor and construction manager in 3 continents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- GREEN BUILDING PROFESSIONALS
- FACILITY MANAGERS
- FINANCIERS AND UPPER MANAGEMENT
COST OF COURSE
HuGBC & RICS members – 15.000 HUF + VAT
Industry Professionals – 20.000 HUF + VAT
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
Seating is limited to 30 people.
Please CLICK HERE to RSVP and register for this course.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!